The nurse's reality shift : using history to transform the future
Neal-Boylan, Leslie, author.
The nurse's reality shift : using history to transform the future / Leslie Neal-Boylan, PhD, CRRN, APRN-BC, FNP, FAAN.
Indianapolis, IN : Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing, 
xviii, 216 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Other contributors
Sigma Theta Tau International, issuing body.
Includes bibliographical references and index..
- Nurses are made not born : educational reform frames the profession (1900-1935)
- Rising from the depths : we are not subservient (1935-1970)
- Clinicians, scientists, and scholars : separate but equal (1970-2000)
- What are we doing right?
- What are we doing wrong?
- Nurses propose solutions to education, practice, and policy issues
- Looking toward the future for nursing education
- Looking toward the future for nursing practice
- Looking toward the future for nursing policy.
- Subject headings
Nursing--Study and teaching--United States.
Nursing--United States--History--20th century.
9781938835629 (print : alk. paper)
193883562X ( print : alk. paper)
- Standard Identifier