The nurse's handbook of complementary therapies
The nurse's handbook of complementary therapies / edited by Denise Rankin-Box.
Edinburgh ; New York : Baillière Tindall, in association with the Royal College of Nursing, 2001.
xix, 289 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Other contributors
Rankin-Box, Denise F.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introducing complementary therapies in the workplace. Choosing a therapy
- Managing change in the workplace
- Policy development
- Clinical supervision
- Research issues - Ethical and legal issues
- Integration models: implications for nursing practice
- Complementary therapies and nursing models. Approaches to healing. Sacred space
- Developing health care environments
- Geopathic stress
- Spiritual healing research. Therapies. Acupuncture
- Autogenic therapy
- Bach Flower remedies
- Communication skills and counselling
- Herbal medicine
- Humour and laughter therapy
- Music as therapy
- Relaxation and visualization
- Therapeutic touch.
- Subject headings
- Medical subjects
Complementary Therapies--Nurses' Instruction.
Holistic Health--Nurses' Instruction.