Measuring caring : international research on Caritas as healing
Measuring caring : international research on Caritas as healing / John Nelson, Jean Watson, editors.
New York : Springer Pub. Co., c2012.
xxiv, 436 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Other contributors
Nelson, John, R.N.
Watson, Jean, 1940-
Watson Caring Science Institute.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Concepts of caring as construct of caritas / John Nelson ... [et al.]
- Caring science as a metaparadigm / Jean Watson
- The caritas process of hope as a mid-range theory / Giuliana Masera, Karen Gutierrez
- Psychometric testing and adaptations of the caring factor survey and other survey tools
- The practice of loving kindness to self and others as perceived by nurses and patients in the cardiac interventional unit (CIU) / Iris Lawrence, Mavra Kear
- Measuring caring in primary nursing / Georgia Persky, Jayne Felgen, John Nelson
- Patient and nurse perception of the individual caring relationship / Patti Leger ... [et al.]
- Profile of a nurse effective in caring / Georgia Persky ... [et al.]
- Making the 'quantum leap' : biochemical markers of human caring science / Dax Andrew Parcells, John Nelson
- Measurement of caring in a relationship based care model of nursing / Georgia Persky ... [et al.]
- Integrating human caring science into a professional nursing practice model / Karen Drenkard
- Impact of intentional caring behaviors nurses' perception of caring in the workplace, nurses intent to stay and patients' perceptions of being cared for / Anna Herbst
- Caring at the core, maximizing the likelihood that a caring moment will occur / Mary Ann Hozak, Maria Brennan
- "Partners in care" : patient and staff responses to a new model of care delivery / Dawn Julian, Marjorie J. Bott
- The caring moment and participative action research (PAR) for outcomes management / Joyce Turner, M. Linda Toomer
- Therapeutic music pilot in the context of human caring theory / Shannon Spies Ingersoll, Ana M. Schaper
- CaritasheartmathTM in the emergency department setting the impact of self-care on practitioners / Diane Raines, Peggy McCartt,Pamela Turner
- First measurement of caritas in Italy / Giuliana Masera
- Utilization of the clinical caritas process in a selected tertiary hospital in the Philippines / Reyes, P. Avecilla ... [et al.]
- Reflective practice as a process to understand caring behaviors during implementation of relationship based care in a community health service in England / Allison Tinker, Janina Sweetham,and John Nelson
- A Chinese cultural perspective of nursing care in Macau, China / Michelle Zhu ... [et al.]
- Comparison of caritas across three countries as perceived by patients / John Nelson ... [et al.]
- Nurses' caring for self: a four-country descriptive study (England, Israel, New Zealand, and the United States) / John Nelson ... [et al.]
- Appendicies: Exemplars of caritas from specific populations.
- Subject headings
Nurse and patient.
- Medical subjects
9780826163516 (alk. paper)
0826163513 (alk. paper)
9780826193445 (caring factor surveys)
0826193447 (caring factor surveys)
- Kokomo Library
- Call Number
- RT86.3 .M44 2012
- South Bend - Schurz Library
- Call Number
- RT86.3 .M44 2012