Creating a caring science curriculum : an emancipatory pedagogy for nursing
Creating a caring science curriculum : an emancipatory pedagogy for nursing / Marcia Hills, Jean Watson.
New York : Springer, c2011.
xvi, 310 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Other contributors
Watson, Jean, 1940-
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Caring science : curriculum revolutions and detours along the way
- Beliefs and assumptions : the hidden drivers of curriculum development
- Emancipatory pedagogy : the transformation of consciousness through relational inquiry
- Creating caring relationships : collaboration, power, and participation
- Engaging in critical caring dialogue
- Critical reflection-in-action (praxis) : emancipatory action
- Creating a culture of caring
- Curriculum structure and design
- Evolution of a caring-based college of nursing / Anne Boykin, Theris A. Touhy, and Marlaine C. Smith
- Caring-human science philosophy in nursing education : beyond the curriculum revolution / Sheila Lewis, Martha Rogers, and Rahel Naef
- Caring in advance practice education : a new view of the future / Mary Enzman Hines
- Introduction to caring as a pedagogical approach to nursing education / Mary Rockwood Lane and Michael Samuels
- Teaching-learning professional caring based on Jean Watson's theory of human caring / Kathleen L. Sitzman
- Connoisseurship : an alternative approach to evaluation
- Reflecting and re-visioning : bringing the heart and mind together.
- Subject headings
Nursing--Study and teaching.
- Medical subjects