Nursing theories : a framework for professional practice
Nursing theories : a framework for professional practice / Kathleen Masters.
Sudbury, MA : Jones & Bartlett Learning, c2012.
xxvi, 448 p. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Theoretical nursing knowledge as the framework for practice. Introduction to theoretical nursing knowledge
- Nursing theory as a framework for professional practice. Philosophies of nursing. Environmental model of nursing : Florence Nightingale
- Fourteen components of basic nursing care : Virginia Henderson
- Philosophy and theory of transpersonal caring : Jean Watson
- Clinical wisdom in nursing practice : Patricia Benner. Conceptual models. Behavioral system model : Dorothy Johnson
- Interacting systems framework and theory of goal attainment : Imogene King
- Science of unitary human beings : Martha Rogers
- Roy adaptation model : Sister Callista Roy
- The Neuman systems model : Betty Neuman
- The conservation model : Myra Estrin Levine
- Self-care deficit theory of nursing : Dorothea Orem. Nursing theories. Theory of interpersonal relations : Hildegard Peplau
- Theory of culture care diversity and universality : Madeline Leininger
- Nursing process theory : Ida Jean Orlando (Pelletier)
- Health as expanding consciousness : Margaret Newman
- The health promotion model : Nola J. Pender
- Theory of humanbecoming : Rosemarie Rizzo Parse
- The theory of nursing as caring : A model for transforming practice : Anne Boykin and Savina O. Schoenhofer
- Modeling and role-modeling : Helen C. Erikson, Evelyn M. Tomlin, Mary Ann P. Swain.
- Middle-range theories. Parent-child interaction model : Kathryn E. Barnard
- Maternal role attainment
- becoming a mother : Ramona T. Mercer
- Self-transcendence theory : Pamela G. Reed
- Theory of chronic sorrow : Georgene Gaskill Eakes, Mary Lermann Burke, and Margaret A. Hainsworth
- Theory of caring : Kristen M. Swanson
- Theory of comfort : Katharine Kolcaba
- Theory of bureaucratic caring : Marilyn Anne Ray
- Synergy model for patient care : The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses.
- Subject headings
- Medical subjects