Engaging in the scholarship of teaching and learning : a guide to the process, and how to develop a project from start to finish
Bishop-Clark, Cathy, 1964-
Engaging in the scholarship of teaching and learning : a guide to the process, and how to develop a project from start to finish / Cathy Bishop-Clark and Beth Dietz-Uhler ; foreword by Craig E. Nelson.
Sterling, Virginia : Stylus, , ©2012.
xii, 147 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Other contributors
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to the scholarship of teaching and learning
- Reflecting on teaching and learning
- Introduction to the steps in the SoTL research process
- Generating the research idea
- Designing the study
- Collecting the data
- Analyzing the data
- Presenting and publishing your results
- Challenges of and solutions for doing research on teaching and learning.
- Subject headings
College teaching--United States.
9781579224707 (cloth : alk. paper)
1579224709 (cloth : alk. paper)
9781579224714 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1579224717 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1579228119 (library networkable e-edition)
9781579228118 (library networkable e-edition)
1579228127 (consumer e-edition)
9781579228125 (consumer e-edition)
- Indpls - IUPUI University Library
- Call Number
- LB1028 .B4766 2012
- 3rd Floor