Contemporary nursing knowledge : analysis and evaluation of nursing models and theories
Contemporary nursing knowledge : analysis and evaluation of nursing models and theories / Jacqueline Fawcett, Susan Desanto-Madeya.
Philadelphia, PA : F. A. Davis, c2013.
xviii, 453 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.).
System requirements: Pentium III 1GHz or faster; 512 MB RAM; OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7; CD-ROM drive; 250 MB hard disk space; and Adobe Air.
- Other contributors
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The structure of contemporary nursing knowledge
- Implementing nursing models and theories in practice
- Framework for analysis and evalutation of nursing models
- Johnson's behavioral system model
- King's conceptual system
- Levine's conservation model
- Neuman's systems model
- Orem's self-care framework
- Roger's science of unitary human beings
- Roy's adaptation model
- Framework for analysis and evaluation of nursing theories
- Newman's theory of health as expanding consciousness
- Parse's theory of human becoming
- Orlando's theory of the deliberative nursing process
- Peplau's theory of interpersonal relations
- Watson's theory of human caring
- Intergrating nursing models, theories, research and practice.
- Subject headings
- Medical subjects
- Blmgtn - Auxiliary Library Facility
- Call Number
- RT84.5 .F393 2013
- Auxiliary Library Facility - Stacks