Engaging student voices in the study of teaching and learning
Engaging student voices in the study of teaching and learning / edited by Carmen Werder and Megan M. Otis ; foreword by Pat Hutchings and Mary Taylor Huber.
Sterling, Va. : Stylus, ©2010.
xv, 214 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Other contributors
Werder, Carmen, 1946-
Otis, Megan M. (Megan Michelle), 1983-
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foundations of student-faculty partnerships in the scholarship of teaching and learning : theoretical and developmental considerations / Christopher Manor [and others]
- Students in parlor talk on teaching and learning : conversational scholarship / Carmen Werder [and others]
- Participatory action research as a rationale for student voices in the scholarship of teaching and learning / Megan M. Otis and Joyce D. Hammond
- Challenges and caveats / Betsy Newell Decyk [and others]
- Invoking the L in the scholarship of learning and teaching / Jane Verner and William Harrison Lay
- A range of student voices in the scholarship of teaching and learning / Kathleen McKinney [and others]
- Equalizing voices : student-faculty partnership in course design / Ayesha Delpish [and others]
- Been there, done that, still doing it : involving students in redesigning a service-learning course / Jessie L. Moore [and others]
- Engaging students as scholars of teaching and learning : the role of ownership / Ellen E. Gutman [and others]
- Student voices through researching and promoting learner autonomy / Michael D. Sublett [and others]
- Capturing students' learning / Tom Drummond and Kalyn Shea Owens
- Not the conclusion : moving from engaging to sustaining student voices / Carmen Werder and Megan M. Otis.
- Subject headings
College teaching--United States.
9781579224196 (cloth : alk. paper)
1579224199 (cloth : alk. paper)
9781579224202 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1579224202 (pbk. : alk. paper)