Getting started with team-based learning
Getting started with team-based learning / Jim Sibley and Pete Ostafichuk With Bill Roberson, Billie Franchini, and Karla Kubitzv ; foreword by Larry K. Michaelsen.
Sterling, Virginia : Stylus Publsihg, 2014
xvi, 241 pages ; 25 cm
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foreword / Larry K. Michaelsen
- Introduction to team-based learning
- Getting your course ready for team-based learning / Bill Roberson and Billie Franchini
- The whole course experience
- The evidence, please / Karla A. Kubitz
- Using teams effectively
- Readiness assurance process
- Application activities
- The importance of accountability
- The emotional journey to team-based learning / Bill Roberson and Billie Franchini
- The last word
- Appendixes: A. Additional resources
- B. More simultaneous reporting options
- C. Lessons learned in faculty preparation - a retrospective / Bill Roberson and Billie Franchini
- D. List of interviewees.
- Subject headings
Group work in education.
Team learning approach in education.
9781620361955 (cloth : alk. paper)
1620361957 (cloth : alk. paper)
9781620361962 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1620361965 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9781620361986 (consumer e-edition)
9781620361979 (library networkable e-edition)
1620361981 (consumer e-edition)
1620361973 (library networkable e-edition)