The scholarship of teaching and learning reconsidered : institutional integration and impact
The scholarship of teaching and learning reconsidered : institutional integration and impact / Pat Hutchings, Mary Taylor Huber, Anthony Ciccone.
San Francisco, CA : Jossey-Bass, ©2011.
xxi, 195 pages ; 24 cm.
- Other contributors
Huber, Mary Taylor, 1944-
- Uniform series
Jossey-Bass higher and adult education series.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Why the scholarship of teaching and learning matters today
- Teachers and learning
- The scholarship of teaching and learning, professional growth, and faculty development
- The scholarship of teaching and learning meets assessment
- Valuing, and evaluating, teaching
- Getting there: leadership for the future
- Appendix A: Exploring impact: a survey of participants in the CASTL Institutional Leadership and Affiliates Program, 2009
- Appendix B: The Carnegie Academy for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: an overview of the program
- Appendix C: Looking back from 2030.
"Drawing on the experience with the individuals, campuses, and professional associations associated with the Carnegie Academy for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning and the Institutional Leadership Program, this important resource examines four critical areas where engagement with the scholarship of teaching and learning can have a significant effect. This book is intended for a broad audience of campus leaders, faculty, and people in foundations and other education associations with an interest in supporting new directions in teaching and learning"--Provided by publisher.
- Subject headings
Education, Higher--Study and teaching--United States.
Professional learning communities--United States.
EDUCATION Higher bisacsh.
Education, Higher Study and teaching United States.
Professional learning communities United States.