How to rig an election
Cheeseman, Nic, 1979- author.
How to rig an election / Nic Cheeseman and Brian Klaas.
New Haven ; London : Yale University Press, 
v, 310 pages ; 23 cm
- Other contributors
Klaas, Brian P. (Brian Paul), 1986- author.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
GOBI Library Solutions from EBSCO
- Introduction: How do you solve a problem like elections?
- Invisible rigging: How to steal an election without getting caught
- Buying hearts and minds: The art of electoral bribery
- Divide and rule: Violence as a political strategy
- Hack the election: Fake news and the digital frontier
- Ballot-box stuffing: The last resort
- Potemkin elections: How to fool the West
- Conclusion: How to stop election rigging
In this engaging and provocative book, Nic Cheeseman and Brian Klaas expose the limitations of national elections as a means of promoting democratization, and reveal the six essential strategies that dictators use to undermine the electoral process in order to guarantee victory for themselves.
- Subject headings
- Indpls - IUPUI University Library
- Call Number
- JF1083 .C54 2018
- 3rd Floor