Operation Torch : the American amphibious assault on French Morocco, 1942
Lohse, Alexandra, author.
Operation Torch : the American amphibious assault on French Morocco, 1942 / Alexandra Lohse and Jon Middaugh, Naval History and Heritage Command, Department of the Navy.
U.S. Government official edition.
Washington, DC : Naval History and Heritage Command, Department of the Navy, 
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
54 pages : illustrations, maps; 21 cm.
- Other contributors
Middaugh, Jon, author.
Naval History & Heritage Command (U.S.), issuing body.
- Portion of title
American amphibious assault on French Morocco, 1942
- Uniform series
U.S. Navy Operations in World War II.
Shipping list no.: 2018-0343-P.
Includes bibliographical references (page 54).
- Strategic setting
- French North Africa in 1942
- Planning Torch
- Torch logistics
- Joint planning and preparations at Hampton Toads
- Commanders' call before crossing
- The Atlantic crossing
- Operation Torch landings: Safi
- Operation Torch landings: Fedala
- Operation Torch landings: Mehdia-Port Lyautey
- The Mediterranean landings: summary of center and eastern task forces
- Subject headings
Operation Torch, 1942.
World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Africa, North.
World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Morocco.
- Kokomo Library
- Call Number
- D 221.20:T 63
- Government Publications