The most important concepts in finance
The most important concepts in finance / edited by Benton E. Gup, professor Emeritus, Culverhouse College of Commerce and Business Administration, The University of Alabama, USA.
Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, Massachusetts : Edward Elgar Publishing, 
xvi, 318 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Other contributors
Gup, Benton E., editor.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- What is money? : from commodities to virtual currencies/Bitcoin / Benton E. Gup
- Blockchain : a primer / Gerald P. Dwyer
- Innovating to new heists : regulating cyber threats in the financial services industry / Kristin N. Johnson
- An overview of corporate governance / Melissa B. Frye
- Regulating corporate governance in the public interest : the case of systemic risk / Steven L. Schwarcz
- Who's winning the big match? : surveying state versus private ownerships effect on coprorate value and policy / Scott B. Guernsey and William L. Megginson
- Interest rates / Tim Gallagher
- Insights from corporate life cycles / Benton E. Gup
- Multi-asset investing : beyond the 60-40 ball park / Pankaj Agrrawal
- Risk and the probability of insolvency : a regulatory perspective / Betsy Brown Faulk, Walter H. Faulk, and Thomas Lutton
- An economic perspective of big banks / Benton E. Gup
- International real estate investment / Mary Alice Hines
- The state of state pension plans : challenges ahead / James R. Barth, John S. Jahera Jr., and Sunghoon Joo
- An introduction to Islamic banking and finance / M. Kabir Hassan, Sirajo Aliyu, and Jennifer Brodmann
- Stabilizing large financial institutions with contingent capital certificates / Mark J. Flannery
- The state of research and the economic environment in small-firm finance / Ramon P. DeGennaro and Michael B. McDonald IV.
- Subject headings
- Kokomo Library
- Call Number
- HG173.M647 2017