Cite them right : the essential referencing guide
Pears, Richard, author.
Cite them right : the essential referencing guide / Richard Pears & Graham Shields.
Tenth revised and expanded edition.
London : Palgrave, 2016.
xix, 169 pages : illustrations (colour) ; 25 cm.
- Other contributors
Shields, Graham J., author.
- Uniform series
Palgrave study skills.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Section A. What is Referencing?
- Section B. How to Cite
- Section C. How to Quote, Paraphrase and Summarise
- Section D. How to Reference
- Section E. Harvard Referencing Style
- Section F. APA Referencing Style
- Section G. Chicago Referencing Style
- Section H. MHRA Referencing Style
- Section I. MLA Referencing Style
- Section J. OSCOLA Referencing Style
- Section K. Vancouver Referencing Style.
"Cite them right is the renowned guide to referencing and avoiding plagiarism. It is an essential resource for every student and author, providing clear and comprehensive coverage of a crucial part of academic study. Now in its tenth edition, the book continues to provide detailed examples for all print and electronic sources, business, government, technical and legal publications, works of art and images."--Publisher's website.
- Subject headings
Bibliographical citations--Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Genre heading
Handbooks and manuals