Reporting qualitative research in psychology : how to meet apa style journal article reporting standards
Levitt, Heidi M., author.
Reporting qualitative research in psychology : how to meet apa style journal article reporting standards / Heidi M. Levitt.
Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, 
vii, 173 pages ; 26 cm
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reporting standards for qualitative research in psychology : what are they and why do we need them?
- Telling your qualitative story : how the purpose of your research influences your reporting
- Methodological integrity : establishing the fidelity and the utility of your research
- How to situate your mission : the title page, abstract, and introduction
- How to describe your inquiry process : the method section
- What did you find? : the results section
- What does it all mean? : the discussion section
- Reporting a qualitative meta-analysis : key features
- Reporting mixed methods research : bridging reporting standards
- Considering rhetorical style and methodological integrity : troubleshooting and tips for publishing and reviewing
- Appendix a: Front matter and abstracts for the 15 articles used as examples
- About the author.
- Subject headings
Psychology Research Methodology.
Qualitative research Methodology.
- Standard Identifier