The Routledge handbook of second home tourism and mobilities
The Routledge handbook of second home tourism and mobilities / edited by C. Michael Hall and Dieter K. Müller.
London ; New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis, 2018.
1 online resource.
Access for [KOKOMO]
- Other contributors
Hall, Colin Michael, 1961-
Müller, Dieter K.
- Portion of title
Handbook of second home tourism and mobilities
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Available on campus and off campus with authorized login.
- Second home tourism : an introduction / Dieter Müller & C. Michael Hall
- Governing and planning for second homes / C. Michael Hall & Dieter Müller
- The role of second homes in a Mediterranean coastal mass tourism destination : an evolutionary perspective / Maria Trinitat Rovira Soto & Salvador Anton Clavé
- Second homes and the commons : terms for second home leaseholds and collective action in Kvarken Archipelago, Finland / Kristina Svels & Ulrika Åkerlund
- Rights to the rural : comparison of political and property/land rights of second homes owners in Canada, Finland and Poland / Greg Halseth, Kati Pitkänen, Czeslaw Adamiak & Mia Vepsäläinen
- National Mexican tourism policy and North American second homeowners in Mexico : local tourism development and Mexican identity / Helene Balslev Clausen & Mario Alberto Velázquez García
- Recreational second home governance in China : policy implementation and structural framework / Yuefang Wu & Honggang Xu
- The rise and fall of the houses of Attefall? : effects of reduced building regulation in coastal municipalities with large numbers of second homes / Ingrid Persson
- Displacement and second homes : full circle or time to move on? / Gijsbert Hoogendoorn & Roger Marjavaara
- From common ground to elite and commercial landscape / Dieter Müller & C. Michael Hall
- Uncertain benefits : how second-home tourism impacts community economy / Adam Czarnecki
- Undervaluing a sector : the enigma of micro-enterprise self-contained accommodation in Australia / Clare Keogh, Anton Kriz & L. Barnes
- Australian holiday homes : places of escape and sites of investment / Chris Paris
- From socialist Yugoslavia to the European Union : second home development in Croatia and Slovenia / Vuk Tvrtko Opacic & Miha Koderman
- Stretching the boundaries : building the Russian dacha dream / Olga Hannonen
- Second home tourism in Sicily : development, current trend and future outlook / Serena Volo
- Changing social structure of second home owners in Poland / Czeslaw Adamiak
- Community, culture and identities / Dieter Müller & C. Michael Hall
- Second homes, their users and relations to the rural space and the resident communities in Czechia / Dana Fialová, Jirí Vágner & Tereza Kusová
- Do second home owners only play a secondary role in coastal territories? : a case study in Charente-Maritime (France) / Caroline Blondy, Christine Plumejeaud, Luc Vacher, Didier Vye & Caroline Bontet
- Host community perceptions of international permanent tourists : the case of Didim, Turkey / Imren Uysal Waller & Richard Sharpley
- The moral dilemma of second-home owners' position in the host community / Maja Farstad
- The family and the second home : on building sandcastles, sharing places and the passing of time / Annika Strandin Pers, Maja Lagerqvist, & Urban Nordin
- From makeshift to makeover : materialising the beach shack as architectural heritage / Felicity Picken
- Caravanning and mobile second homes / C. Michael Hall & Dieter Müller
- Caravan cultures : second homes on wheels / Hege Høyer Leivestad
- Caravan people and space attachment / Martyn Steer-Fowler & Paul Brunt
- Wherever I park my RV, that's my home : freedom camping and local community tensions in eastern Australia / Rod Caldicott, John M. Jenkins & Pascal Scherrer
- Follow the sun : retirees motorhomes' movements, meanings and practices during the winter season in the Algarve / Joana Afonso Dias & Alexandre Domingues
- The future of second homes / C. Michael Hall & Dieter Müller.
- Subject headings
Vacation homes--Case studies.
Second homes--Case studies.
- Genre heading
9781317193548 (Web PDF)
9781317193531 ( ePUB)
9781138678316 (hardback : alk. paper)