Knuth, Donald Ervin, 1938-
Literate programming / Donald E. Knuth.
[Stanford, Calif.] : Center for the Study of Language and Information, Leland Stanford Junior University, c1992.
xv, 368 p. ; 24 cm.
CSLI lecture notes no. 27
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Computer programming as an art
- Structured programming with go to statements
- Structured program to generate all topological sorting arrangements
- Literate programming
- Programming pearls, continued
- How to read a WEB
- Excerpts from the programs for TEX and METAFONT
- Mathematical writing
- Errors of TEX
- Error log of TEX
- Example of CWEB.
- Subject headings
0937073806 (paper) :
0937073814 (cloth) :