Handbook of organizational culture & climate
Handbook of organizational culture & climate / Neal M. Ashkanasy, Celeste P.M. Wilderom, Mark F. Peterson, editors.
Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage Publications, c2000.
xxxiii, 629 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Other contributors
Ashkanasy, Neal M., 1945-
Peterson, Mark F.
- Variant title
Handbook of organizational culture and climate
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Climate for service: evolution of a construct / Benjamin Schneider, David E. Bowen, mark G. Ehrhart, and Karen M. Holcombe
- Values lost: redirecting research on values in the workplace / Richard W. Stackman, Craig C. Pinder, and Patrick E. Connor
- Rules, sensemaking, formative contexts, and discourse in the gendering of organizational culture / Jean C. Helms Mills and Albert J. Mills
- Symbols in organizational culture / Anat Rafaeli and Monica Worline
- Sources of meaning, organizations, and culture: making sense of organizational events / Mark F. Peterson and Peter B. Smith
- Time and organizational culture / Allen C. Bluedorn
- Questionnaire measures of organizational culture / Neal M. Ashkanasy, Lyndelle E. Broadfoot, and Sarah Faulkus
- Using the organizational culture inventory to understand the operating cultures of organizations / Robert A. Cooke and Janet L. Szumal
- Climate and culture: how close can they get? / Roy L. Payne
- High-performance organizational climate: how workers describe top-performing units / Jack W. Wiley and Scott M. Brooks
- Organizational culture as a predictor of organizational performance / Celeste P.M. Wilderom, Ursula Glunk, and Ralf Maslowski
- Organizational culture from a network perspective / Martin Kilduff and Kevin G. Corley
- Organizational culture and climate in transformations for quality and innovation / John L. Michela and W. Warner Burke
- Cultural dynamics of organizing and change / mary Jo Hatch
- Managerial ideologies, organization culture, and the outcomes of innovation: a competing values perspective
- Toward a new conceptualization of culture change / Vijay Sathe and E. Jane Davidson
- Twelve testable assertions about cultural dynamics and the reproduction of organizational culture / Keith A. Markus
- Measuring cultural fit in mergers and acquisitions / Yaakov Weber
- Ties that bind: culture and attachments in organizations / Janice M. Beyer, David R. Hannah, and Laurie P. Milton
- Commitment and the study of organizational climate and culture / Turo Virtanen
- Effective newcomer socialization into high-performance organizational cultures / Debra A. Major
- Organizational cultures and careers / Hugh Gunz
- Images of Japanese management and the development of organizational culture theory / Mary Yoko Brannen and Jill Kleinberg
- Culture: national values and organizational practices / Geert Hofstede and Mark F. Peterson
- New look at national culture: illustrative applications to role stress and managerial behavior / Lilach Sagiv and Shalom H. Schwartz
- Role relaxation and organizational culture: a social values perspective / Gregory M. Rose, Lynn r. Kahle, and Aviv Shoham
- Definition and interpretation in cross-cultural organizational culture research: some pointers from the GLOBE research program / Marcus W. Dickson, Ram N. Aditya, and Jagdeep S. Chhokar
- Culture in uniformed organizations / Joseph L. Soeters
- Changing organizational cultures in Chinese firms / Cherlyn Skromme Granrose, Qiang Huang, and Elena Reigadas.
- Subject headings
0761916024 (acid-free paper)
- Blmgtn - Business/SPEA Library
- Call Number
- HD58.7 .H363 2000
- Checked out Due: 04-12-2021
- Indpls - IUPUI University Library
- Call Number
- HD58.7 .H363 2000
- 3rd Floor