Nursing theories : the base for professional nursing practice
Nursing theories : the base for professional nursing practice / [edited by] Julia B. George.
HathiTrust Emergency Access
Upper Saddle River, N.J. : Prentice Hall, c2002.
xi, 611 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Other contributors
George, Julia B.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- An introduction to nursing theory / Janet S. Hickman
- Nursing theory in clinical practice / Joan S. Reeves and Charlotte Paul
- Environmental model: Florence Nightingale / Marie L. Lobo
- Interpersonal relations in nursing: Hildegard E. Peplau / Janice V. R. Belcher and Lois J. Brittain Fish
- Definitions and components in nursing: Virginia Henderson / Chiyoko Yamamoto Furukawa and Joan Swartz Howe
- Care, core, and cure: Lydia E. Hall / Julia B. George
- Self-care deficit nursing theory: Dorothea E. Orem / Peggy Coldwell Foster and Agnes M. Bennett
- Patient centered approaches: Faye G. Abdellah / Suzanne M. Falco
- Nursing process discipline: Ida Jean Orlando / Julia B. George
- The prescriptive theory of nursing: Ernestine Wiedenbach / Agnes M. Bennett and Peggy Coldwell Foster
- The conservation principles, a model for health: Myra E. Levine / Julia B. George
- Systems framework and theory of goal attainment: Imogene M. King / Julia B. George
- Science of unitary human beings: Martha E. Rogers / Maryanne Garon
- Roy adaptation model: Sister Callistra Roy / Julia Gallagher Galbreath
- The Neuman systems model: Betty Neuman / Julia B. George
- Humanistic nursing: Josephine G. Paterson and Loretta T. Zderad / Susan G. Praeger
- Theory of transpersonal caring: Jean Watson / Jane H. Kelley and Brenda Johnson
- Theory of human becoming: Rosemarie Rizzo Parse / Janet S. Hickman
- The modeling and role-modeling theory: Helen C. Erickson, Evelyn M. Tomlin, and Mary Ann P. Swain / Noreen Cavan Frisch and Susan Stanwyck Bowman
- Theory of culture care diversity and universality: Madeleine M.Leininger / Julia B George
- Health as expanding consciousness: Margaret Newman / Jula B. George
- Nursing as caring: Anne Boykin / Julia B. George
- Using nursing theory in clinical practice / Julia B. George
- Nursing theory and practice with other disciplines.
- Subject headings
- Medical subjects
- Kokomo Library
- Call Number
- RT84.5 .N89 2002
- Print item unavailable. View digitized copy in HathiTrust