The soul of the caring nurse : stories and resources for revitalizing professional passion
Henry, Linda Gambee.
The soul of the caring nurse : stories and resources for revitalizing professional passion / by Linda Gambee Henry and James Douglas Henry.
HathiTrust Emergency Access
Washington, DC : Nursesbooks.org, 2004.
xxiii, 135 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
<Table of contents> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0416/2004006266.html
- Other contributors
Henry, James Douglas.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Dancing with the atoms in the universe / Deborah McElligott
- Midwife at the exit / Christine Hall
- Joe's mom: a story of transformation / Lisa M. Wayman
- Tenacity with a smile / Steven H. Brant
- Giving small gifts / Janet E. Hersh
- Empowering presence of heart / Diane M. Newman
- Compassionate catalyst / Susan Huntley
- Fellow sojourner / Joan E. Purdon
- I can do that! / Dee Lowe Horn
- Connecting through competence and compassion / Carolyn Spence Cagle
- Anything's possible / Sister Peggy Fannon
- Advocate at the end of life / Eve-lynn Civerolo
- Let's get busy! : looking for the possible / John Hanson
- We'll get there! / Karen D. Beatty
- Nursing in the foxhole / Amy Brown
- Have a plan / Bettina Pangan
- Social nurse-a-worker / Marianne Davis
- Passionate tenacity / Naomi Mason
- Caring with a discerning eye / Sandi Harding
- Creating healthy, caring organizational culture, strategies and resources
- Caring for your nursing career
- General strategies and resources for self-care and the caring of others
- Caring themes at a glance
- Non-clinical patient care
- Other healing modalities
- Nursing staff support/education
- Non-clinical development
- Nurses called to care resources
- Organizational caring and enhancement.
- Subject headings