Measuring up : educational assessment challenges and practices for psychology
Measuring up : educational assessment challenges and practices for psychology / edited by Dana S. Dunn, Chandra M. Mehrotra, and Jane S. Halonen.
Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, c2004.
xvi, 292 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Other contributors
Halonen, Jane S.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Outcomes assessment / Diane F. Halpern
- Seven goals for effective program assessment / Michael L. Stoloff ... [et al.]
- Learning outcomes assessment of the undergraduate psychology major: a model in progress / Michael Firment , Patrick J. Devine, and Valerie Whittlesey
- Designing and implementing psychology program reviews / Thomas P. Pusateri ... [et al.]
- The psychology chair portfolio / Kenneth A. Weaver
- The CAPS model of assessment in psychology / Robert J. Sternberg
- Course assessment : developing and assessing assessable objectives by using an integrative assessment model / Randall E. Osborne and Walter F. Wagor
- Developing scientific reasoning in psychology using authentic assessment strategies / Theodore N. Bosack ... [et al.]
- Empowering psychology students through self-assessment / Dana S. Dunn, Rob McEntarffer, and Jane S. Halonen
- Using student portfolios to assess program outcomes / Peter A. Keller ... [et al.]
- Development of local comprehensive exam to assess student learning / Caridad F. Brito, Anupama Sharma, and Ronan S. Bernas
- Assessing distance learning students and courses / Chandra M. Mehrotra, Kenneth A. Weaver, and Paul Nelson
- Service learning, resilience, and community : the challenges of authentic assessment / Donna Killian Duffy
- Liberal arts, diverse lives, and assessing psychology / Thomas V. McGovern.
- Subject headings
Psychology--Study and teaching--Evaluation.
1591471087 (alk. paper)
- Indpls - IUPUI University Library
- Call Number
- BF77 .M385 2004
- 3rd Floor