Contemporary nursing knowledge : analysis and evaluation of nursing models and theories
Contemporary nursing knowledge : analysis and evaluation of nursing models and theories / Jacqueline Fawcett.
Philadelphia : F.A. Davis Co., c2005.
xiv, 623 p. : ill. ; 26 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
System requirements: Pentium III or higher; 64 MB RAM, 128 MB RAM preferred; 800x600 monitor with thousands of colors; OS: Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP; 8x CD-ROM drive; 20MB hard disk space.
<Table of contents> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0421/2004017695.html
- Other contributors
Fawcett, Jacqueline. ǂt Analysis and evaluation of conceptual models of nursing.
Combines the content from the author's previous books titled: Analysis and evaluation of conceptual models of nursing.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Structure and use of nursing knowledge. The structure of contemporary nursing knowledge
- Implementing nursing models and theories in practice. Analysis and evaluation of conceptual models of nursing. Framework for analysis and evaluation of nursing models
- Johnson's behavioral system model
- King's conceptual system
- Levine's conservation model
- Neuman's systems model
- Orem's self-care framework
- Rogers' science of unitary human beings
- Roy's adaptation model. Analysis and evaluation of nursing theories. Framework for analysis and evaluation of nursing theories. Newman's theory of health as expanding consciousness
- Parse's theory of human becoming
- Orlando's theory of the deliberative nursing process
- Peplau's theory of interpersonal relations
- Watson's theory of human caring. Nursing knowledge in the 21st century. Integrating nursing models, theories, research, and practice.
- Subject headings
- Medical subjects