Leadership in place : how academic professionals can find their leadership voice
Wergin, Jon F.
Leadership in place : how academic professionals can find their leadership voice / Jon F. Wergin.
Bolton, Mass. : Anker Pub. Company, Inc., c2007.
xviii, 254 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
<Table of contents only> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip073/2006032961.html
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Why we need leadership in place / Jon F. Wergin
- Legacies of leadership in place / Susanne Morgan
- (leading?) from the core / "Professor X"
- Adaptive leadership and transformative learning : a case study of leading by part-time faculty / Shelley A. Chapman, Linda M. Randall
- Creative redesign for change / Mark Hower, Shana Hormann
- Leadership stymied / Victoria Hardy
- Sharing leadership in an academic health center school of nursing / Carol A. Reineck
- Following the leader and leading the followers / Joseph Barwick
- Leadership is action : learning to lead in place / Willis M. Watt
- Leadership as place / Ellen Russell Beatty, Robert Page
- Conclusion / Jon F. Wergin
- Subject headings
Universities and colleges--United States--Administration.
Universities and colleges--United States--Faculty.
Educational leadership--United States.