Chinese business enterprise in Asia
Chinese business enterprise in Asia / edited by Rajeswary Ampalavanar Brown.
London ; New York : Routledge, 1995.
xi, 251 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Other contributors
Brown, Rajeswary Ampalavanar, 1943-
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chinese business in an institutional and historical perspective / Rajeswary Ampalavanar Brown
- Securing trust and stability : Chinese finance in the late nineteenth century / Andrea McElderry
- Perspectives on the development of accounting and China's economic transformation from the late Ming to the early Republic / Robert Gardella
- Control of equity in Chinese firms within the modern sector from the late Qing to the early Republic / David Faure
- Origins and early years of the Wing On Company group in Australia, Fiji, Hong Kong, and Shanghai : organisation and strategy of a new enterprise / Wellington K. K. Chan
- Competition among brothers : the Kin Tye Lung Company and its associate companies / Choi Chi-cheung
- Overseas Chinese entrepreneurship and the Chinese state : the case of South China, 1900-49 / Leo Douw
- Business networks, cultural values and the state in Hong Kong and Singapore / Wong Siu-lun
- Chinese business networks and Japanese capital in South East Asia, 1880-1940 / Peter Post
- Sources of ethnic advantage : a comparison of Chinese and pribumi-managed engineering firms in Indonesia / Okke Braadbaart
- Chinese business families in the Philippines since the 1890s / Ellen H. Palanca
- Chinese family-owned multinationals in the Philippines and the internationalisation process / Daniel Van Den Bulcke and Zhang Hai-yan
- Subject headings
International business enterprises--China.
Family-owned business enterprises--China.
China--Foreign economic relations--Asia.
Asia--Foreign economic relations--China.
- Blmgtn - Auxiliary Library Facility
- Call Number
- HF1604.Z4 A7813 1995
- Auxiliary Library Facility - Stacks