Teaching physics for the first time : an AAPT/PTRA resource for the beginning physics teacher
Teaching physics for the first time : an AAPT/PTRA resource for the beginning physics teacher / by Jan Mader and Mary Winn.
College Park, Md. : American Association of Physics Teachers, c2008.
396 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Other contributors
American Association of Physics Teachers.
- Teacher background information
- Getting started : possible first day activities
- Analysis of data
- Kinematics : motion in one dimension
- Motion in two dimensions and vectors
- Universal gravitation
- Centripetal motion
- Energy, work and power
- DC circuits
- Magnetism and magnetic fields
- Waves and sound
- Assessment ideas and suggestions.
- Subject headings
Physics--Study and teaching.