Teaching with classroom response systems : creating active learning environments
Teaching with classroom response systems : creating active learning environments / Derek Bruff.
San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, c2009.
xix, 220 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Uniform series
Jossey-Bass higher and adult education series.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 209-214) and index.
- Engaging students with clickers
- Assessing students with clickers
- A taxonomy of clicker questions
- Teaching choices
- Technical and logistical choices
- Why use clickers?
- Subject headings
Simulated environment (Teaching method)
Teaching--Aids and devices.
- Indpls - IUPUI University Library
- Call Number
- LB1027.23 .B78 2009
- IUPUI University Lib. - Center for Teaching and Lrng.
- 1st Floor