Revealing nursing expertise through practitioner inquiry
Revealing nursing expertise through practitioner inquiry / edited by Sally Hardy ... [et al.] ; foreword by Patricia Benner.
Chichester, U.K. ; Ames, Iowa : Wiley-Blackwell, 2009.
xv, 284 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Other contributors
Hardy, Sally (Lecturer in nursing)
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- From artistry in practice to expertise in developing person-centred systems : a clinical career framework / Kim Manley, Angie Titchen, and Sally Hardy
- Practitioner research / Brendan McCormack
- A kaleidoscope of nursing expertise : a literature review / Angie Titchen and Sally Hardy
- Transformational impact of the expertise in practice project / Maeve McGinley
- Working with critical companionship / Angela Brown and Karen Harrison
- Critical companionship : the lived experience / Alison Greggans and Margaret Conlon
- Expertise in practice : older people / Jonathan Webster
- The role of the consultant nurse and research in articulating expertise / Cheryl Crocker
- The impact of clinical expertise on patient care in rheumatology / Sarah Ryan
- Exploring the relationship between education expertise and nursing practice / Nancy Jane Lee
- Critical creativity in the development of clinical nurse specialists' practice / Liz Henderson
- Developing expertise through nurturing professional artistry in the workplace / Angie Titchen
- Revealing the hidden treasures of practice expertise / Sally Hardy
- A final turn of the kaleidoscope / Sally Hardy ... [et al.].
- Subject headings
- Medical subjects
9781405151788 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1405151781 (pbk. : alk. paper)