Thirteen strategies to measure college teaching : a consumer's guide to rating scale construction, assessment, and decision making for faculty, administrators, and clinicians
Berk, Ronald A.
Thirteen strategies to measure college teaching : a consumer's guide to rating scale construction, assessment, and decision making for faculty, administrators, and clinicians / Ronald A. Berk ; with a foreword by Mike Theall.
HathiTrust Emergency Access
Sterling, Va. : Stylus Pub., 2006.
xxii, 293 p. : ill., forms ; 23 cm.
<Table of contents> http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip065/2005036250.html
Includes bibliographical references (p. -240) and index.
- A foreword (in Berkian style) / by Mike Theall
- Top 13 sources of evidence of teaching effectiveness
- Creating the rating scale structure
- Generating the statements
- Selecting the anchors
- Refining the item structure
- Assembling the scale for administration
- Field testing and item analyses
- Collecting evidence of validity and reliability
- Reporting and interpreting scale results.
- Subject headings
College teachers--Rating of.
- Medical subjects
1579221920 (cloth : alk. paper)
9781579221928 (cloth : alk. paper)
1579221939 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9781579221935 (pbk. : alk. paper)