The Adobe® Photoshop® CC book for digital photographers
Kelby, Scott, author, photographer.
The Adobe® Photoshop® CC book for digital photographers / Scott Kelby.
[Indianapolis, IN] : New Riders, 
xvii, 332 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Portion of title
Adobe Photoshop CC
- Uniform series
Voices that matter.
- Raw and un-kutt : the essentials of Camera Raw
- Beyond the reach : Camera Raw : beyond the basics
- The adjusment bureau : Camera Raw's adjustment tools
- Lens : correcting lens problems
- Special effects : effects using Camera Raw
- Scream of the crop : how to resize and crop photos
- Layers of light : layers, selections, and compositing
- HDR : creating high dynamic range images
- Problem child : fixing common problems
- Special edition : special effects for photographers
- Sharp tale : sharpening techniques
- Dirty work : my step-by-step workflow.
Scott Kelby, Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User magazine--and the best-selling photography techniques author in the world today--once again takes this book to a whole new level as he uncovers more of the latest, most important, and most useful Adobe Photoshop techniques for photographers. This update to his award-winning, record-breaking book does something for digital photographers that's never been done before--it cuts through the bull and shows you exactly "how to do it." It's not a bunch of theory; it doesn't challenge you to come up with your own settings or figure it out on your own. Instead, Scott shows you step by step the exact techniques used by today's cutting-edge digital photographers, and best of all, he shows you flat-out exactly which settings to use, when to use them, and why.
- Subject headings
Image processing--Digital techniques.