The growth mindset coach : a teacher's month-by-month handbook for empowering students to achieve
Brock, Annie, author.
The growth mindset coach : a teacher's month-by-month handbook for empowering students to achieve / Annie Brock and Heather Hundley.
Berkeley, CA : Ulysses Press, 
239 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Other contributors
Hundley, Heather, author.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 218-220) and index.
- The two mindsets
- August: teaching is a practice, not a perfection
- September: everyone can learn!
- October: my brain is like a muscle that grows!
- November: I am a valued member of this learning community
- December: we love a challenge!
- January: feedback is a gift
- accept it
- February: a goal without a plan is just a wish
- March: mistakes are opportunities for learning
- April: there's a difference between not knowing and not knowing yet!
- My: I got this!
- June: I can't take care of others if I don't take care of myself
- July: a new day is a new opportunity to grow.
"Created by teachers for teachers, this is the ultimate guide for unleashing students' potential through creative lessons, empowering messages and innovative teaching. With the tools in this book, you can motivate your students to believe in themselves and achieve anything"-- provided by the publisher.
- Subject headings
Motivation in education.
Learning, Psychology of.
- Columbus - University Library of Columbus
- Call Number
- LB1065 .B768 2016
- Columbus Library - Stacks