Europe didn't work : why we left and how to get the best from Brexit
Elliott, Larry, author.
Europe didn't work : why we left and how to get the best from Brexit / Larry Elliott and Dan Atkinson
New Haven : Yale University Press, 2017.
viii, 343 pages ; 20 cm
- Other contributors
Atkinson, Dan, author.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The real thing : a tale of two product launches
- 'A burning building with no exits' : designing a euro inferno
- The French vice : gold, the euro and a peculiar taste for monetary discipline
- No end of a lesson : schools of thought collide in the eurozone
- Ire and ice : two crises in a cruel sea
- A bullet dodged : how Gordon Brown, Ed Balls and the man in the white coat saved Britain from a euro nightmare
- The Sisyphus effect : Greece's tormented euro-odyssey
- The Italian job
- Kicking the can : the eurozone's never-ending crisis
- The end of the affair : why the left is falling out of love with the euro
- Epilogue : still not working : the view from 2017.
- Subject headings
European Union--Great Britain.
Referendum--Great Britain--History--21st century.
Great Britain--Politics and government--2007-
Great Britain--Economic conditions--21st century.
Great Britain--Foreign relations--European Union countries.
European Union countries--Foreign relations--Great Britain.