How to fall in love with anyone : a memoir in essays
Catron, Mandy Len, author.
How to fall in love with anyone : a memoir in essays / Mandy Len Catron.
First Simon & Schuster trade paperback edition.
New York : Simon & Schuster Paperbacks, 2018.
xi, 238 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
Includes bibliographical references (pages 231-238).
- The exploded star: the myth of the right person
- The football coach and the cheerleader: what makes a good love story?
- Coal miner's daughter: love in context
- Girl meets boy: following love's script
- The problem of deservingness: our American obsession with Cinderella
- The black box: thoughts on the stories we don't tell
- I'm willing to lie about how we met: the tyranny of meeting cute
- Okay, honey: bad advice from good people
- If you can fall in love with anyone, how do you choose?
- The pleasures of ordinary devotion
- To fall in love with anyone, do this
- Arthur Aron's 36 questions.
In a series of candid essays, Mandy Len Catron takes a closer look at what it means to love someone, be loved, and how we present our love to the world. -- Adapted from publisher's summary.
- Subject headings
Catron, Mandy Len.
- Genre heading