Futurescan health care trends and implications : 2019-2024
Futurescan health care trends and implications : 2019-2024 / [by] Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development of the American Hospital Association in collaboration with the American College of Healthcare Executives, Healthcare Administration Press.
Chicago, IL : Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development : Health Administration Press, 
48 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
- Other contributors
American Hospital Association. Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development.
American College of Healthcare Executives.
Includes bibliographic references.
- Introduction. Leading Through Times of Change / by Ian Morrison
- Drug Crisis. Agents of Change: How Hospitals and Health Systems Can Change the Course of the Opioid Epidemic / by Michael Botticelli
- Digital Health. Flipping the Stack: Can New Technology Drive Health Care's Future? / by Matthew Holt and Indu Subaiya
- Biotechnology. Bioelectronic Medicine : Creating New Treatment Paradigms / by Chad Bouton
- Value-Based Care. Adopting the Attributes of High-Value Hospitals / by David S.P. Hopkins, Melora Simon, Thomas Wang, and Arnold Milstein
- Physician Aggregation. Health Systems Partner to Grow Consumer-Driven Physician Networks / by Amir Dan Rubin
- Governance. Reaching the Limits of the Governance Model / by James E. Orlikoff
- Policy and Regulation. The Future Role of States in Health Care Policy and Regulation / by Erin C. Fuse Brown
- Workforce. Solutions to Workforce Shortages May Require Strategic Partners / by Susan Salka.
"Futurescan 2019–2024 explores key forces that are transforming the future of health care. The annual publication features articles by a panel of thought and opinion leaders . . . . The articles are supported by insights from a national survey of hospital executives. The publication provides strategic actions you can take to position your organization for future success"--Publisher's website.
- Subject headings
Medical care--United States--Forecasting.
Public health--United States--Forecasting.
Health services administration--United States.
Health planning--United States.
- Medical subjects
Delivery of Health Care--trends.