The angry child : what parents, schools, and society can do
Novick, Brett J., author.
The angry child : what parents, schools, and society can do / Brett Novick.
Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield, 
xiii, 100 pages ; 24 cm
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The storm on the horizon: the elements of anger and youth
- Parenting the angry child
- It is no one's fault: lack of responsibility and the rise of anger
- The revolution of conflict resolution
- The match: what fuels anger in children?
- A kinder, gentler school: how anger can be handled in schools.
"This book will explore the basis for this growing fury in children and what can be done about it. The reader will look through a systemic paradigm of how we may be able to stem a tide of rage that threatens to drown the society of our youth"-- Provided by publisher.
- Subject headings
Anger in children.
Anger in adolescence.
9781475848809 electronic book