Measurement, realism, and objectivity : essays on measurement in the social and physical sciences
- Measurement, realism, and objectivity : essays on measurement in the social and physical sciences / edited by John Forge.
- Dordrecht ; Boston : D. Reidel ; Norwell, MA, U.S.A. : Sold and distributed in the U.S.A. and Canada by Kluwer Academic, c1987.
- xvii, 346 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Other contributors
- Forge, John, 1946-
- Australasian studies in history and philosophy of science ; v. 5
- Includes bibliographies and indexes.
- Subject headings
- Physical measurements. Science--Philosophy. Science--History. Realism. Objectivity.
- 902772542X :
- Blmgtn - Auxiliary Library Facility
- Call Number
- QC39 .M396 1987
- Auxiliary Library Facility - Stacks