Creative anger : putting that powerful emotion to good use
Baruch, Rhoda, 1925-
Creative anger : putting that powerful emotion to good use / Rhoda Baruch, Edith H. Grotberg, and Suzanne Stutman.
Westport, Conn. : Praeger Publishers, 2008.
viii, 243 p. ; 25 cm.
- Other contributors
Grotberg, Edith H. (Edith Henderson), 1918-2008.
Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
- Skills for creative anger: RETHINK
- RETHINKing anger is good for your health
- RETHINKing anger is good for your relationships
- Recognize anger in yourself and others
- Hear with empathy
- Anger in couples
- Anger in the family
- Anger in the workplace
- Friends and anger, and anger in the community
- The anger-violence connection
- Cultural differences
- Change comes from practice
- Regaining a sense of personal power.
- Subject headings
9780275998745 (alk. paper)
0275998746 (alk. paper)
- Blmgtn - Herman B Wells Library
- Call Number
- BF575.A5 B373 2008
- Wells Library - Research Coll. - Stacks
- 4th Floor, East Tower