Mindsets in the classroom : building a culture of success and student achievement in schools
Ricci, Mary Cay, 1960-
Mindsets in the classroom : building a culture of success and student achievement in schools / by Mary Cay Ricci.
Waco, Texas : Prufrock Press, 2013.
170 pages ; 23 cm
Includes bibliographical references.
- What are mindsets and how do they affect the classroom?
- What are some ways to begin building a growth mindset school culture?
- What are the components of a differentiated, responsive classroom?
- Why is critical thinking important in a growth mindset class culture?
- How can students learn from failure?
- What messages should parents hear about growth mindset?
- Can gifted education and a growth mindset belief coexist?
- What are some ways to help students build a conceptual understanding of
- The brain?
- What are some ways school staff can maintain a growth mindset school
- Subject headings
Learning, Psychology of.