The skin I'm in
- Flake, Sharon G.
- The skin I'm in / Sharon G. Flake.
- 1st Jump at the Sun paperback ed.
- New York : Jump at the Sun/Hyperion Paperbacks for Children, 2000.
- 171 p. ; 20 cm.
- Thirteen-year-old Maleeka, uncomfortable because her skin is extremely dark, meets a new teacher with a birthmark on her face and makes some discoveries about how to love who she is and what she looks like.
- Subject headings
- African Americans--Fiction. Self-esteem--Fiction. Teachers--Fiction. Schools--Fiction.
- 0786813075 (pbk.) :