Evolution and human sexual behavior
Gray, Peter B., 1972-
Evolution and human sexual behavior / Peter B. Gray, Justin R. Garcia.
Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2013.
xix, 357 p. ; 25 cm.
- Other contributors
Garcia, Justin R., 1985-
Local copy inscribed by author.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -348) and index.
- The evolution of sex, sex differences, and human sexuality
- The garden of variety: cross-cultural variation in human sexuality
- Love and maybe marriage: patterns of pair-bonding and romantic love
- Raising human sexuality: processes of sex differentiation and sociosexual expression
- Playing at sex: learning, practicing, and developing sociosexual behavior in context
- Welcome to the party: puberty and adolescent sexual development
- Kinsey takes anatomy class: human reproductive anatomy and physiology within evolutionary perspective
- Turning the key: human sexual response and orgasm
- The evolution of baby-making: mechanisms of fertility,infertility, and variation in fertility outcomes
- Born to be less wild: peripartum shifts in human sexuality
- The sands of time: aging and sexuality
- Sexual revolutions: contemporary human sexual practices.
- Kinsey subjects
9780674072732 (hbk. : alk. paper)
0674072731 (hbk. : alk. paper)