Aboriginal art, the Laramie project, and HIV/AIDS prevention posters
- [Aboriginal art, the Laramie project, and HIV/AIDS prevention posters]
- Other contributors
- Wahpahi, Robert Eastwood, Danny Rosenbaum, Peter
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- 1) Untitled painting of a partially nude female figure seated in a landscape, by Zhangho (Chinese artist, name taken from signature may be incorrect), paint on canvas, 27" x 29." 2) Untitled drawing of two nude female figures by Robert Wahpahi, undated, ink on paper, 11 x 17." 3) "Rainbow Serpent/Aboriginal Art Australia," by Danny Eastwood, silk screen print on red wool cloth, 8 1/2" x 27." 4) Playbill for production of "The Laramie Project" by Buffalo Grove High School in October 2010. 5-13) HIV/AIDS prevention posters produced and distributed by the Reimer Foundation, Chicago. 14-15) Two copies of an HIV/AIDS prevention poster produced and distributed by Women Care-Women United Against AIDS, illustrated with a photograph by Richard Noble (titled "Jennifer Michelle, 18 years old, HIV+"), 1992, 29" x 22." 16) HIV/AIDS prevention poster produced and distributed by Women Care-Women United Against AIDS, illustrated with a photograph of three women by Peter Rosenbaum, 1991, 28" x 22." 17) Art against AIDS poster produced and distributed by Weiss Memorial Hospital, Chicago, to advertise fall event with live and silent auction, November 7, 1992, 22" x 17." 18-19) Two copies of poster titled "Circle of Empowerment" illustrated with a painting of a girl holding up the earth (titled "My Ambitions," by Menominee artist Kanowan Kayotawape), published by U.S. Department of Education, Office of Indian Education, 2008, 24" x 17."
- Kinsey subjects
- AIDS--Prevention Painting Indians of North America