4 Photographs by Chloé Meynier
- Meynier, Chloé.
- [4 Photographs by Chloé Meynier]
- 4 photographs:  color print; 11 x 17 in.;  color print; 11 x 17 in.;  black and white print; 11 x 8 1/2 in.;  black and white print; 11 x 8 1/2 in.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- 4 photographs:  "'The beauty of time is that is has gifted me peace with becoming the man I am, and the wonder of falling deeply for the man I love.'-Adam, February 2013/ '3 years ago, I thought I was going to lose everything as I finally gave up and became me. Everything changed, everything, and it was better than I could imagine.'-Scott, February 2013", two transgender men on a couch, from Transnormality series, c. 2013;  "'Dear Mom... this may be hard for you to understand... but I'd like to introduce you to your son, Ian...'-Ian", portrait of Ian, a transgender man seated on a bed, writing an email to his mother on his laptop computer, from Transnormality series, c. 2012;  "Untitled", self-portrait with hat, false facial hair, and hands covering breasts, from Embrace Yourself 1 series, c. 2012;  "Untitled", self-portrait with false facial hair and dressed in white shirt and tie with hat and high heeled shoes, from Embrace Yourself 1 series, c. 2012.
- Kinsey subjects
- Photography. Men in art. Nudes in art. Homosexuality in art. Transsexualism. Women in art. Male impersonation.