3 Stanhope Jewelry Items
- Sheibley, Michael. Stanhope Jewelry Company Mechanicsburg, P.A.
- [3 Stanhope Jewelry Items]
-  Items: various mediums; various sizes.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- 3 modern pieces of Stanhope jewelry created by Michael Sheibley for the Stanhope Jewelry Company. Each piece holds an erotic photograph mounted on a Stanhope lens: : Barrel Charm, .25 in. x .25 in. x .25 in. (in cardboard box, 2.5 in. x 2.5 in. x 1 in.); sterling silver; in cardboard box, cylindrical charm with Stanhope lens enclosed vertically in the middle of the piece. : Pewter Tree Cross Charm, 2 in. x 1 in. x .25 in. (in cardboard box, 2.5 in. x 2.5 in. x 1 in.); pewter; charm in the shape of a cross, tree bark detail, Stanhope lens is enclosed in the center. : Pig Charm, 1 in. x .75 in. x .25 in. (in cardboard box, 2.5 in. x 2.5 in. x 1 in.); gold; pig charm with "2012" engraved on one side and "SJC" engraved on belly. Stanhope lens inserted inside the charm; pig's mouth is open; view finder in anus.
- Kinsey subjects
- Glassware. Photography. Photography early works. Nudes in photographs--Female. Nudes in photographs--Male. Sculpture. Jewelry. Pendants. Novelties--jewelry. Covert novelties. Breast in art. Penis in art. Covert in art.