Men, love & sex : the complete user's guide for women
Men, love & sex : the complete user's guide for women / David Zinczenko with Ted Spiker.
[Emmaus, Pa.] : Rodale, c2006.
xix, 184 p. ; 24 cm.
<Table of contents only> http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0616/2006020889.html
<Contributor biographical information> http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0662/2006020889-b.html
<Publisher description> http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0662/2006020889-d.html
- Other contributors
- Variant title
Men, love, and sex
- What makes a man fall in love?
- Why do guys always need to be in charge?
- Why does our sex life run hot and cold?
- Why don't men talk like women do?
- What's really bothering my guy?
- Why won't he open up about his feelings?
- How can I get him to focus on me?
- What does his silence mean?
- What's the difference between flirting and cheating?
- Why do guys cheat?
- Are men as vain as women?
- Why do men always have to "fix" things?
- Why do men fear anger?
- Do men believe in love at first sight?
- Why do men need to be alone?
- What does he really think about your body?
- Why do men work so much?
- What does a guy's opening line really mean?
- How can I get him to focus on foreplay?
- What really scares a man?
- How do we know if it's over?
- Why won't he tell me about his day?
- What do men really want in bed?
- What inspires a man to marry?
- What do men really want in love?
Counsels women on every stage of a relationship with a man, sharing intimate coverage of male psychology, from the reasons behind infidelity and the secret truths about a man's sexuality to the male code of silence that challenges open communication.
- Kinsey subjects