Naughty but Nice
- Steele, Kevin.
- Naughty but Nice
- Bloomington, IN : Indiana University, 2010
- 1 book: ill. co. 1.5 x 1.5 x .5 in. (folded), 4 x 16 in. (unfolded)
- No 17 of 90. Miniature book, double-sided tulip fold, letterpress printed on French Mod-Tone patterned paper, in two colors on two sides using photopolymer plates. Laval flocked velour covers are debossed, and banded with decorative paper.
- In this tongue-in-cheek book, suggestions on social etiquette are contrasted with naughty illustrations in which the subjects have bypassed all formality of manners, in varying states of undress. Text excerpts are from social etiquette books, 1847-1950. Illustrations are from French spot and romance illustrations of the same era.
- Kinsey subjects
- Book arts. Social customs. Chivalry. Courtship. Dating. Sex and society. Dating. Sex in art.