The feminist porn book : the politics of producing pleasure
The feminist porn book : the politics of producing pleasure / edited by Tristan Taormino, Celine Parreñas Shimizu, Constance Penley, and Mireille Miller-Young.
New York, NY : Feminist Press at the City University of New York, 2013.
328 pages ; 22 cm
- Other contributors
Taormino, Tristan, 1971-
- Portion of title
Politics of producing pleasure
Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction: The politics of producing pleasure / Constance Penley, Celine Parreñas Shimizu, Mireille Miller-Young, and Tristan Taormino
- Making porn, debating porn. Porn wars / Betty Dodson
- The birth of the blue movie critic / Susie Bright
- Emotional truths and thrilling slide shows: the resurgence of antiporn feminism / Clarissa Smith and Feona Attwood
- "What's a nice girl like you
- " / Candida Royalle
- My decadent decade: ten years of making and debating porn for women / Ms. Naughty
- From text to context: feminist porn and the making of a market / Lynn Comella
- Watching and being watched. A question of feminism / Sinnamon Love
- Interventions: the deviant and defiant art of Black women porn directors / Mireille Miller-Young
- Fucking feminism / Dylan Ryan
- Queer feminist pigs: a spectator's manifesta / Jane Ward.
- "Every time we fuck, we win": the public sphere of queer, feminist, and lesbian porn as a (safe) space for sexual empowerment / Ingrid Ryberg
- Where the trans women aren't: the slow inclusion of trans women in feminist and queer porn / Tobi Hill-Meyer
- Imag(in)ing possibilities: the psychotherapeutic potential of queer pornography / Keiko Lane
- Doing it in school. "A feminist teaching pornography? That's like Scopes teaching evolution!" / Constance Penley
- Cum guzzling anal nurse whore: a feminist porn star manifesta / Lorelei Lee
- Pornography: a Black feminist woman scholar's reconciliation / Ariane Cruz
- Porn: an effective vehicle for sexual role modeling and education / Nina Hartley
- From "It could happen to someone you love" to "Do you speak ass?": women and discourses of sex education in erotic film and video / Kevin Heffernan.
- Calling the shots: feminist porn in theory and practice / Tristan Taormino
- Our pornography / Christopher Daniel Zeischegg a.k.a. Danny Wylde
- Now playing: feminist porn. Uncategorized: genderqueer identity and performance in independent and mainstream porn / Jiz Lee
- Being Fatty D: size, beauty, and embodiment in the adult industry / April Flores
- The power of my vagina / Buck Angel
- Bound by expectation: the racialized sexuality of porn star Keni Styles / Celine Parreñas Shimizu
- Knowing dick: penetration and the pleasures of feminist porn's trans men / Bobby Noble
- Out of line: the sexy femmegimp politics of flaunting it! / Loree Erickson.
- Kinsey subjects
Status of women.