Bawdy Cockney songs
Lanchester, Elsa, 1902-1986.
Bawdy Cockney songs [sound recording] / Elsa Lanchester.
Los Angeles, Calif. : Tradition/Everest, [196-?]
- Physical description
1 audio disc (38 min. 13 sec.) ; 12 in.
- Publisher Number
TR 2065 Tradition/Everest
Elsa Lanchester, vocals ; Ray Henderson, piano.
Tradition/Everest: TR 2065 (on container: 2065).
Program notes on container.
Forms part of: Marshall F. Granros Collection.
- Local note
In the MDPI process, Nov. 2015. Returned May 3, 2016.
- Fiji Fanny (3:35)
- At the drive-in (3:30)
- If you can't get in the corners (2:55)
- Please sell no more drink to my father (3:3)
- When a lady has a piazza (3:50)
- Linda and her Londonderry air (2:40)
- If you peek in my gazebo (3:48)
- Catalog woman (4:22)
- Rat catcher's daughter (2:35)
- Never go walking without your hat pin (2:08)
- The husband's clock (2:53)
- Lola's saucepan (2:57).
- Local subject
- Related name/work
Henderson, Ray, 1896-1970.
- Related name
Marshall F. Granros Collection. WU
At the drive-in.
If you can't get in the corners.
Please sell no more drink to my father.
When a lady has a piazza.
Linda and her Londonderry air.
If you peek in my gazebo.
Rat catcher's daughter.
Never go walking without your hat pin.