¿Y qué? : queer art made in Texas
- ¿Y qué? : queer art made in Texas / curator, Harmony Hammond ; assistant curator, Angela E. Piehl.
- Lubbock, Texas : Landmark Arts, Galleries of the Texas Tech University School of Art, ©2007.
- 64 unnumbered pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 19 x 28 cm
- Other contributors
- Hammond, Harmony, curator. Piehl, Angela E., curator. Landmark Arts, The Galleries of Texas Tech University, organizer, host institution.
- Portion of title
- Queer art made in Texas
- Catalog of an exhibition in the Landmark Gallery from October 5-November 17, 2007. Artists: Lora Alaniz, Jennifer Beth Guerin, Phillip Avila, Sabra H. Booth, David Zamora Casas, Ed Check, Celesta Danger, Tricia Earl, Ali Fitzgerald, Heyd Fontenot, Wes Harvey, Mike Krone, Michael Marínez, Shanti Matulewski, Horace Mayfield, Wura-Natasha Ogunji, Kristy Perez, Angela E. Piehl, Jim Quinnan, Amber Rademacher, Chuck Ramirez, Chris Sauter, Silkey Shoemaker, Annie Simpson, Jeanne Stern, Deborah Kuetzpalin Vasquez.
- Subject headings
- Art, American--Texas--21st century--Exhibitions. Homosexuality in art--Exhibitions. Gay artists--Texas.
- Genre heading
- Exhibition catalogs.