Photography after photography : gender, genre, history
Solomon-Godeau, Abigail, author.
Photography after photography : gender, genre, history / Abigail Solomon-Godeau ; edited by Sarah Parsons.
Durham : Duke University Press, 2017.
xxv, 255 pages ; 24 cm
- Other contributors
Parsons, Sarah (Sarah Caitlin), 1971- editor.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Inside/out (1995)
- Written on the body (1997)
- The family of man : refurbishing humanism for a postmodern age (2004)
- Torture at Abu Ghraib : in and out of the media (2007)
- Harry Callahan : gender, genre, and street photography (2007)
- Caught looking : Susan Meiselas's Carnival strippers (2008)
- Framing landscape photography (2010)
- The ghosts of documentary (2012)
- Inventing Vivian Maier : categories, careers, and commerce (2013)
- Robert Mapplethorpe : whitewashed and polished (2014)
- Body double (2014)
- The coming of age : Cindy Sherman, feminism, and art history (2014).
- Subject headings
Feminism and art.