Drawing the line : sexual harassment on campus
Drawing the line : sexual harassment on campus / by Catherine Hill and Elena Silva.
Washington, D.C. : American Association of University Women Educational Foundation, ©2005.
vi, 56 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Other contributors
Silva, Elena M.
American Association of University Women. Educational Foundation.
- Portion of title
Sexual harassment on campus
Includes bibliographical references (pages 54-55).
- Executive summary
- Defining sexual harassment on campus
- Prevalence of sexual harassment on campus
- Dealing with sexual harassment on campus
- Appendix A: Methodology
- Appendix B: Selected resources
- Student voices [sidebars]. Sexual harassment is ... Types of student-to-student sexual harassment. Types of faculty/staff-to-student sexual harassment. Sexual harassment made me feel ... Sexual harasssment affects my education because ... I didn't tell anyone about sexual harassment because ... When I told someone about sexual harassment, they said ...
- Subject headings
Sexual harassment in universities and colleges--United States.
Sexual harassment in education--United States.
College students--United States--Attitudes.
Educational surveys--United States.
- Kinsey subjects
Aggressive sex behavior.
Sex behavior --College students.