Dancing to the lyrics : finding an inner rhythm
- Ratleff, Dwayne A., author.
- Dancing to the lyrics : finding an inner rhythm / Dwayne A Ratleff.
- [United States] : Self published, ©2020.
- 419 pages ; 23 cm
- Dancing to the Lyrics is a timeless and timely coming-of-age tale. Through the eyes of the young protagonist, Grant Cole, we are offered a first-hand account of an African American gay youth who perseveres in spite of personal and family obstacles as well as the larger challenges of his era. -- from back cover.
- Subject headings
- African American boys--Maryland--Baltimore--Fiction. Gay youth. African American gays.
- Kinsey subjects
- Homosexuality in literature. Afroamericans and homosexuality. Afroamericans. Homosexuality.